Note that this advert has expired!
The application deadline for the job advert has expired.
The advert is displayed for reference purposes only.
Cards and ATM Operations Manager
My client is looking for a Cards and ATM Operations manager to join their small but fast growing bank in the City. They are looking for a candidate who can get into the real detail of day to day issues as well as driving the higher level agenda. Candidate must be someone who can work autonomously and be comfortable working without a support framework.
Manage the Card and ATM Operations within the bank
* Maintaining operations and drive to improve department performance
* Provide support and development to the business change (Magstripe, Paypal etc..)
* Ensure relationships are kept for all ATM and Card business within the front office and with suppliers
* Identify and overcome any problems within the Card and ATM function
* Produce ideas with management to develop the Card and ATM strategy
* Internal Controls
* Manage the maintenance releases (testing, implementing)
* A candidate who has detailed experience within Card Processing and its operations, history of driving performance improvement.
* A background in either retail or card services would be ideal
* Project cycle experience
* Knowledge of card profiles and parameters
* Expert in debit, credit card payments inclusive of authorisations and clearing
* Good communicator
If this is something that you are interested in please send in your CV to:
Katherine.Chalmers@blackswangroup.com or call on 0203 301 8710