Care UK are holding IMMEDIATE LOCAL INTERVIEWS for Community Care Workers.
We have vacancies for all areas of Kent, however we are eager to speak to people who can work in:
• Whitstable and the surrounding areas
• Herne Bay and the surrounding areas
Care UK have a range of Care vacancies for those WITH or WITHOUT previous Care experience.
Candidates that can work in Whitstable and Herne Bay will be offered:
• Guaranteed hours to work on 2 week rolling rotas, as part of a specialist double handed team
• Enhanced rate of pay
• Increased level of pay for NVQ level 2 qualified
• Funded CRB check
• Paid training
There are many benefits for working with one of the largest care providers in the UK – including:
• Up to 28 days paid holiday (inc. bank holidays)
• Weekly pay
• Childcare vouchers
• Full, free training
• Free uniform
• Excellent career development opportunities
You can apply for the job:
• Online - www.careuk.com/careers
• Email – Amanda.Gilgil@careuk.com
• On the phone – 07501 224 345
We are available Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM. Please quote reference number CS01062 when you apply.