Media Sales Executive, Maidstone
We are looking for a tenacious person with proven sales skills, preferably with a media background, who will join our lively Maidstone team and hit the ground running.
As the only independent multimedia business in Kent we are looking for someone who is driven and will strive with us in continuing to build our KM products around the Maidstone and West Kent area. Your listening skills will be put to the test to meet your customers’ business needs in creating campaigns for them on all media platforms, press, digital, radio and direct marketing.
For this role you will be someone who:
• Is full of life and has a positive attitude
• A real team player, someone who strives to be the best and wants their team to be the best
• Have a proven record of building client base relationships that are long lasting
• Has the ability to run a patch and manage their own time, making every second of their day count
• Is flexible in their approach and can deal with every situation that is thrown at them on a daily basis
• Enjoys meeting people at all levels of business to achieve their advertising solutions
If you are this person, we will give you the support, equipment and training you need to be successful in your role. We’ll give you the potential to achieve bonus and you will be joining a proactive team. You will help us to continue to grow our great products and provide the best possible service and advice for your customers.
A full, clean manual driving licence is essential, as this is a field based role, a company car is offered as part of the package.
So if you feel this role is suited to you and want to join our fun and hard working team, please apply with a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 July 2012. For more information please call Siobhan Nutt on 01622 69 77 97