Note that this advert has expired!
The application deadline for the job advert has expired.
The advert is displayed for reference purposes only.
Operations OTC Clearing Business Analyst
Our Investment Banking client are seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their central change management function. The successful candidate will provide business analysis on a variety of initiatives, focused on the development of their OTC client clearing offering within Prime Services.
Duties will include:
- Deep dive current state analysis, including formal documentation of "as is" operational processes
- Working closely with stakeholders in line to produce formal business requirement analysis and documentation for steering committee sign-off.
- Production of functional specification and "to be" process flow documentation
- Liaison with IT development resources regarding technical queries in advance of required technology enhancements to support new process flows.
- Management and oversight of UAT in advance of implementation.
- Assisting with post implementation query review.
In addition to a minimum of 2 years experience within a dedicated change delivery environment, applicants will also be required to show hands-on practical subject matter expertise specifically within OTC 3rd party clearing.