Note that this advert has expired!
The application deadline for the job advert has expired.
The advert is displayed for reference purposes only.
Product Manager - Medicines Management
We are currently recruiting for a very weel established oragnisation that is seeking to recruit an experienced Product Manager in their Medicines Management division. You must have have extenisve proven skills, experience and qualifications listed below to be considered!
The Product Manager - Medicines Management is the senior domain expert in respect of all product(s) or lines agreed to fall within Medicines Management or as integrated components the Medway EPR. The Product Manager maintains a deep understanding of the products and market for this product domain, the position of the product in relation to competitor offerings and opportunities, and relative to the product life cycle. Although initially focused on the UK, this knowledge will extend to markets in which the product is not currently competing or planned for promotion e.g. USA, ensuring market and competitor analysis is comprehensive and informing product direction.
The Product Manager creates, develops, communicates and maintains a product vision, and ensures adoption of product strategies appropriate to market conditions and position in the product life cycle. Oversees market analysis to identify and quantify customer needs. Leads on the production of business cases for product development. Informs and influences pricing and promotion, identification and selection of markets / market niches in addition to product content requirements and opportunities for innovation.
Works with Sales, Design, Development and Deployment, providing expert product knowledge across the organisation.
* Extensive experience in working in this product domain, preferably with a combination of deep product expertise and marketing experience
* Extensive experience in product user/design/support or deployment experience
* Experience of market analysis and assessment of product in market context
* Senior Medicines Management experience
* Significant experience of customer engagement with senior clinicians, management and Medicines Management users
* Product management experience
* Experience of definition and articulation of customer requirements
* Computer Sciences Degree or domain related Clinical qualification
* Business or related qualification or equivalent experience
Knowledge and skills
* Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
* Excellent domain knowledge: Medicines Management practise and workflows, Medicines Management terms and coding classifications, evidence bases and Medicines Management decision support, drivers for Medicines Management adoption of IT solutions
* Strong presentation skills
* Sound understanding of financial reporting, profit and loss, balance sheet etc
* Judgement and ability to make decisions
* Analytical and troubleshooting skills