Note that this advert has expired!
The application deadline for the job advert has expired.
The advert is displayed for reference purposes only.
Trade Finance Relationship Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a growing international bank based in London. My client is looking for a Corporate Relationship Manager within the trade finance space with knowledge of Risk Participation, Forfaiting and Trade Finance products.
Main purpose of the role is to be responsible for marketing the Bank's trade finance and relevant corporate banking products, developing new clients and enhancing customer management to achieve business objectives.
* Establish, develop and maintain relationships with clients
* Marketing of the Bank's trade finance and relevant corporate banking products to targeted customers.
* Generating credit reports based on thorough evaluation and understanding of the clients' operations and financial status
* Monitoring key clients' corporate announcements, industry news, trends, regulatory requirements etc., as well as proactively recommending business solutions accordingly within appropriate timescales
* Maintain portfolio credit quality by ensuring regular (and/or spot checks on) credit reviews to be conducted, monitoring risk concentrations, early identification of problem situations and advising solutions.
* Obtain and maintain all required KYC information and verification for all the customers.
* Inform, advise and report any suspicious transaction identified to the Head of Department in accordance with relevant internal policies.
* Ensure that the anti-money laundering and other policies and code of professional conduct, are strictly complied with including initial due diligence analysis
* Any ad hoc work as assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor degree
* Minimum of 8 year of experience in corporate banking relationship management with a successful track record
* A wide range of contacts in the trade finance risk participation/forfaiting market
* A comprehensive working knowledge of short term trade finance instruments - letters of credit, bills of exchange etc.
* A detailed knowledge of trade finance Risk Participation procedures and documentation
* An understanding of Commodity Traders and Commodity Finance
* Familiar with UK banking regulatory requirements on various banking products; in particular, understanding of various types of corporate lending, trade finance products,
* Excellent Marketing/networking skills and risk awareness.
* Knowledge of Word and Excel
* Willing to travel
* Confident under pressure
If this is something you are interested in please send your CV to Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org