Find your ideal employee...
KentJobs.co.uk has been finding the right candidates for local vacancies for longer than any other jobs website in Kent.
As part of KM Media Group, the county’s leading media company, we are able to offer a unique mix of online, press and radio channels. Providing employers with the greatest potential to fill that vacancy first time.
KentJobs.co.uk is part of the only ABC-audited local media website dedicated to Kent. The award-winning KentOnline attracts an average of 1.9 million unique browsers each month (ABC Jan-Jun 2015).
Our multimedia channels mean that you can choose to advertise just on KentJobs.co.uk or in combination with any of our 18 local newspapers or eight kmfm radio stations in Kent. Our packages are flexible and can suit any budget.
For more information and costs to advertise with KM Media Group please call our Recruitment Team on 01622 794500. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online enquiry form and a member of staff will contact you shortly.
KentJobs.co.uk offers -
- Tailor-made campaigns
- Upgrade your adverts to increase response
- More than 400,000 page impressions each month, on average (based on traffic between January and September 2014)
- Multiple job postings - buy job credits and benefit from discounted prices
- Boost response and increase your employer brand visibility: upgrade to Featured Job, Hot Job, Boosted Listing or Premium Listing
- Target your advertising by keywords candidates are using to search
- Set up a Featured Recruiter Profile
- CV Match - match your job to relevant candidates
- When your vacancies are registered with CV Match, our intelligent system matches your vacancy to highly relevant job seekers by criteria such as experience, skills and location
- CV Match then sends all matching candidates an email to prompt them to apply directly to you
- CV Match holds more than 28,000 CVs from local job seekers, and is linked to an existing database of over 200,000 CV’s from candidates in the rest of the UK and abroad