We are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent Financial Accountant
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified finance professional who will lead the day to day running of the Finance function, based at head office in Dartford, Kent. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of financial reporting both internally and to Group.
- Relevant work experience in a senior finance role
- The ability to lead a team
- The ability to handle a busy and varied workload
- Recognised accounting qualification with experience of financial and group reporting
- Highly numerate with advanced Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate across all business functions
- Working knowledge and understanding of foreign currency contracts
25 days holiday + bank holidays + free day off at Christmas
Excellent pension scheme
10x basic salary Life assurance
Free staff events
Excellent training opportunities
Interpersonnel is assisting with the 1st stage of recruitment for this role.
Interpersonnel are equal opportunity employers. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.