Compagnie Fruitiere UK Ltd is a leading banana ripening and service provision supplier in the UK market with two ripening facilities strategically placed in the north and south of the country.
The Compagnie Fruitiere Group are committed to a strong and consistent CSR policy with over 18,000 employees, producing over 460,000 tonnes of fruit and vegetables, distributing over 673,000 tonnes of bananas and selling to over 45 countries globally.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Technologist to be based at our Head Office in Dartford, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Manage customer profiles and customer portals
- Maintain due diligence and all other customer standards across supply base
- Assist new customer set up including specifications, labels and making sure to comply with technical requirements
- Manage customer rejections
- Investigate, record and feedback on customer complaints
- Manage unapproved farms and communicate to source
- Carry out risk assessments for pesticide and microbiology
- Complete monthly non-conformance reviews
- Support with preparation for site audits and conduct internal audits when required
- Manage traceability and recall tests
- Ideally educated to degree level in a related area, or with similar professional qualification
- Experience working at a Technologist level
- Highly numerate and computer literate
- Experience supporting site audits
- Excellent communication skills
Salary £30-32k depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interpersonnel is assisting with the 1st stage of recruitment for this role. Interpersonnel are equal opportunity employers. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.