6 days left
- Full Time
Compagnie Fruitiere UK Ltd is a leading banana ripening and service provision supplier in the UK market with two ripening facilities strategically placed in the north and south of the country.
The Compagnie Fruitiere Group are committed to a strong and consistent CSR policy with over 18,000 employees, producing over 460,000 tonnes of fruit and vegetables, distributing over 673,000 tonnes of bananas and selling to over 45 countries globally.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Technical Assistant to be based at our Head Office in Dartford, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Manage supplier profiles
- Create and update product specifications for source internally
- Update and maintain supplier due-diligence for all products
- Coordinate samples for residue and microbiology testing
- Complete weekly supplier quality reports
- Complete customer quality reports and record customer rejections
- Manage fair trade, soil association and customer portals
- Assist with audit preparation
- Ideally educated to degree level in a related area, or with similar professional qualification
- At least 6 months experience with a supplier, distributor or customer, working in the food industry
- Highly numerate and computer literate
- Ability to interface with people at all levels
- Excellent communicator
Salary £22-25k depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
Please apply to email@example.com
Interpersonnel is assisting with the 1st stage of recruitment for this role. Interpersonnel are equal opportunity employers. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly