Seek a Ship’s Agent, to be based in our Tilbury Office, to carry out agency operations, assist with clerical duties and further develop services in the Thames area.
The successful candidate will undertake out of office hours work as required as part of a team of Ships Agents and provide cover for other UK based offices.
- Ships Agency experience, within a Quality Assured and positive Health and Safety environment.
- Knowledge of Tilbury and local port areas.
- Current, clean, driving licence.
- Confident, self-starter with the ability to communicate well with a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate paperwork.
- Ability to undertake regular out of hours attendances.
The successful applicant will enjoy an excellent package and will have the opportunity of pursuing an exciting career with an established, successful, company.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please email your CV to the by Friday 15th February 2019:
Or post to: HR Team - Clarkson Port Services
Maritime House, 19a St Helens Street, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK IP4 1HE
Apply for Ship's Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly