JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Accountabilities and duties):
• Accurate and efficient processing of payrolls Start to Finish
• Assisting with payroll queries and daily management of the payroll email box.
• Ensuring payroll data from departments across the group are gathered in a timely manner.
• Accurate and efficient processing of starters and leavers, P45’s / P60’s
• Checking and calculating payroll advances.
• Monthly reconciliations of pension reports - Auto Enrolment
• Annual Leave updates
• General Ad Hoc payroll tasks
• Assisting payroll team with projects
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Working knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll desirable.
• Good Excel skills & Microsoft office skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• 1 -2 Years Payroll Experience
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Salary to be discussed
22 Days holiday + Bank holidays
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.