Job Title: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Head of Group Finance
Location: The successful applicant can choose to work from Maidstone or Isle of Sheppey
My client, a family run farming business, is looking for an experienced finance manager to support them across their 5 business on a permanent basis. They have developed a wide-ranging business portfolio ranging from Agriculture, Construction and Farming to Hospitality.
The growth of their companies is creating exciting and fresh opportunities for employees to develop and grow and be a part of something great.
Purpose of the Role:
The finance manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance team, ensuring accruing reporting and analysis to provide support to the business.
- Complete month end to 10 day time table for Review by Head of Group Finance
- Preparation of monthly audit reconciliation pack
- Assisting Head of Group Finance with KPI analysis
- Supervision of Assistant Finance Manager including ongoing development and all line management responsibility
- Assisting Head of Group Finance with ongoing investment business cases
- Completion of Daily Cashflow, to be reviewed by HGF
- Intercompany Recharges and reconciliations
- Complete monthly accruals and prepayment schedule with justifications given to HGF
- Ensuring AFM invoice input completed accurate and to deadline
- Review AFM powerguard reconciliations, ensuring accurate and complete to deadline
- Assisting with Budget and Forecast setting
- Tracking performance against set budgets
- Review of balance sheet recs produced by AFM
- Regular review and implementation of procedures to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Sharing best practice with wider group finance team
- Review and submission of VAT return for group
- Business Partnering with Asset Finance specialist to support cashflow forecasting
- Authorise Payments within limitations set by HGF
- Adhoc duties as directed by the business
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Commercial awareness
- High level IT skills including all Microsoft packages
- Experience of working with gold/navision is beneficial
- Numerical ability is essential
- CIMA or ACCA is part qualified is essential
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly