Trainee Estate Agent (Central Sales) - Medway City Estate
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £17,000 plus commission OTE £25,000 (guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
Location: Medway City Estate
Hours: 5 day week shift pattern over 7 days (To include 3 in 4 Saturdays and 1 in 4 Sundays. Earliest shift starts at 8:20am latest shift finishes at 7pm)
Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Here at Wards we are looking for confident, enthusiastic and focused individuals to join our expanding department based in our Estate Agency Client Service Centre in Medway. It is a great way to start your career in property as we will provide you with all the training you need, but don’t take our word for it, a recently promoted team member said:
“Before my interview with Arun Estates in 2015, I remember thinking ‘this could be the start of an exciting new career’. I met with Claire, the Assistant Manager of the centre, who set a very warm and welcoming first impression. We discussed the role I would be performing and the role sounded exciting, stimulating and something I would really enjoy. I was concerned about my lack of sales experience/estate agency knowledge but Claire reassured me as long as I brought the right attitude then Arun would give me all the tools and skills I need to succeed.
Arun’s award-winning training really did live up to expectations, and I was taught everything I needed to know. My confidence grew and the management team committed time and energy to help develop my skills. Their passion and genuine love for the company really spurs you on to push yourself to do better and better. When I wanted to take the next step in my career I knew I had been given a strong foundation in estate agency and the team were totally supportive of my career aspirations.
I was promoted to a Senior Sales Advisor in a Wards estate agency branch, and subsequently have been offered a Trainee Mortgage Advisor role. This will provide me with a recognised CEMAP qualification and so enhance my skill set even more”. - Emma Flynn – Mortgage advisor (MMD)
Duties will include:
- Responding to inbound calls from clients and assisting them, with their property needs
- Identifying opportunities to help clients further by introducing them to additional properties that meet their needs, establishing if they have a property to sell, referring them for a mortgage appointment, or introducing them to your Lettings colleagues.
- Working towards set performance targets
- Liaising with estate agency colleagues in branch to assist in helping our customers with their dream move
We need you to be:
- Willing to learn and develop your skills
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and punctual
- Have truly exceptional customer service with a fantastic telephone manner and the ability to build rapport – communication is key!
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
We will provide full training so what are you waiting for? Apply now to avoid disappointment.