We are an Education Recruitment Agency with a great service to sell and we are seeking a full time experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our dedicated and determined team in Ashford.
You will specialise in building relationships with Kent Schools in order to secure opportunities for Teachers seeking permanent and temporary placements in Schools across Kent.
Your role will be sales orientated, both field and telephone sales.
You must be self-motivated and hard working to achieve great earnings potential.
The Hours are 9-6 & 7- 4 on a rota. There are on call responsibilities, approximately twice a week and 1 weekend a month.
An additional perk of the job is a reduced timetable during School Holidays in addition to annual leave.
You will be rewarded with a fantastic bonus structure combined with a supportive and motivational team.
Commission is based on net profit of team temporary placements, bringing a strong meaning to working together.
Three R’s is a great company to work for with exceptionally high staff retention.
Requirements for the Recruitment Consultant Role:
- A minimum of 1 years previous experience working within recruitment, ideally the education sector
- Experience in telephone sales/business development as you will need to generate vacancies for our candidates via the telephone.
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own car is necessary, a company pool car will also be available, as client visits are an essential part of business development and you will be expected to do this on a weekly basis.
- A proactive nature to consistently perform and exceed sales targets.
- The ability to network and create sales opportunities.
- A passion and commitment to team work.
- Fantastic performance based team commission with extra bonuses when targets are met
- Additional bonus for any permanent placements
- Loyalty is rewarded in an additional annual bonus after 4 years’ service
- Regular Team Bonding (including Spa Days, Theatre trips & Fine dining)
- 25 days annual leave entitlement
- A reduced timetable during school holidays on top of annual leave.
- Clothing allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- A supportive and caring team helping you reach your potential!
If you feel you are suitable for our Recruitment Consultant position, please apply now.
Please only apply if you have at least 1 years recruitment experience, any applications without evidence of this experience will not be considered. Closing date for applications is 5th April 2019.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly