Fabrication Sales / Manager
JMC Hi-Tech Ltd, a general fabrication, company are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales / Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, based in Sittingbourne.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong sales skills along with a dynamic, can do attitude. You must be highly organised and attention to detail and quality is of the up most importance as well as excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress within the company to directorship level
The main duties for this role are:
- Prospecting for new clients and Managing business to business customer relations
- Overseeing timely processing of quotes including external sub contract prices when needed, follow-up all RFQs to point of order.
- Process all order paperwork, order materials and sub contract work as required
- Working closely with the manufacturing Director / factory to manage production and logistic scheduling
- Driving quality standards through managing office processes and implementing procedures.
- Liaise with external finance staff supplying timely information on purchases and sales and assisting with any enquiries.
- Point of contact for clients, suppliers, and incoming phone calls
The main requirements for this role are:
- Proven office administrative or assistant experience
- A good sales background.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Willingness to help out in all departments to ensure delivery dates are achieved.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
- A knowledge of engineering or fabrication is an advantage.
Apply for Fabrication Sales / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly