People Development Officer
We are looking for a L&D professional to join the HR team at EKC Group.
The successful candidate will identify innovative solutions, deliver and evaluate "best in class" learning & development
You will be involved in the full L&D life cycle from conducting training needs analysis, design and delivery and evaluation. Working closely with the Director and Deputy Head of HR for the Group.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an L&D function and understanding of the learning life cycle
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills and a strong, dynamic personality
- Excellent organisational skills are essential, as is particular attention to detail
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels
- Is tech savvy and uses technology and social media in a creative way
If you are interested in joining us on our journey then please click to apply....
Please note, a fully completed application is required in all cases. If you require assistance or would like to discuss the role please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to the 'safeguarding' of all our students and staff. This means everyone who works here is required to actively protect them from preventable harm. Our recruitment and selection process includes background checks which will be undertaken on the successful applicant, including an enhanced DBS, and in your application you are required to demonstrate how you meet the Group requirements on safeguarding.We are also committed to complying and implementing the Prevent agenda.