6 days left
- Full Time
Brickfield Lane, Boughton, ME13 9AJ
Would you like to work in a sophisticated, luxury hotel close to Canterbury and Faversham? Cave Hotel and Golf Resort is a luxury 40 bed hotel including two restaurants, one bar, a gym and swimming pool and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Cave Hotel and Golf Resort provides the guests with an unforgettable experience. We are able to offer every single guest a unique experience during their stay with us, but also the happiness in the workplace that our members of staff deserve.
Are you able to stay calm under pressure? As a Breakfast Supervisor you will assist the F&B Manager in the day to day operations to ensure high standards are being maintained. Your role will help to lead the operations of the Hotel breakfast.
We are looking for a pro-active and hands on Breakfast Supervisor who is confident in providing exceptional customer service.
Breakfast Supervisor – our expectations:
- Guest service focused with a warm and welcoming attitude to ensure guests enjoy their experience
- Help support, train and lead the team to ensure we deliver
- Prepare for an immaculate set up ready for service on a day to day basis
- Meeting and greeting guests and creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Taking responsibility for the customer journey, ensuring their experience is second to none
- Keen eye for detail and taking accurate orders and working closely with the kitchen to ensure smooth operation
- You will have good product knowledge and be able to confidently recommend drink and food offerings
- Observing service and standards and reporting any incidents or issues
- Ensure the area is immaculately presented at all times
What we look for:
- Enthusiastic and passionate leader with a hands-on approach
- Well presented individual who is driven and ambitious
- Able to organise a team and ensure all tasks are adhered to in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic, approachable and very guest focused
- Promotes teamwork and employee morale and works closely with leadership team to encourage a team culture
- Excellent communication skills who is able to motivate and guide team members
- Motivated and hospitable early riser to offer exceptional levels of service to our guests during breakfast, ensuring they leave happy and satisfied
- Flexible and previous experience in a similar role
If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Breakfast Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly