Part Time Customer Service Advisor (Aftersales - Mortgage Processing Unit)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £9,500 - £10,200
Location: Medway City Estate
Work Pattern: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9am-5pm
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday (pro rata), Pension, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
We are looking for a customer focused, highly organised person to provide a fantastic aftersales service to our customers who have recently moved or completed their mortgage through us.
Duties will include:
- Contacting all customers across the Arun Estates network, 6-8 weeks after completing their property move or mortgage that has been arranged by one of our highly qualified mortgage advisors
- Ensuring that all the contact/personal details are correct and that all the paperwork is complete and correct
- Advising customers of our ongoing service and that we will make contact again towards the end of their mortgage term to help them again find their best mortgage deal moving forward
We need you to be:
- Able to communicate effectively over the phone
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Strong in building trust and relationships with clients
- Extremely organised
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Packages
- Motivated, tenacious and energetic
- Hard working and focused
Arun Estates is the largest independent estate agency in the south east of England. Our Mortgage service arm, Mortgage Matters Direct is part of the Arun Estates Estate Agency Network. Locally known as Douglas Allen in East London and Essex we also incorporate Wards in Kent, Cubitt & West in Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire and Pittis on the Isle of Wight. So altogether over 100 branches!
This is a new role, so hurry and apply, this opportunity won’t be here for long!