Head of Service Delivery
Head of Service Delivery
Our client is a market-leading IT solutions provider specialising in cloud, network infrastructure, data centre and business continuity services for small, medium and large enterprises, public sector organisations, and other service providers. They are currently experiencing rapid expansion.
The Head of Service Delivery is a senior management level role ensuring the proficient delivery of technical services functionality; the pre-sales, design, delivery and ongoing support of IT solutions. The candidate should be a highly experienced practitioner demonstrating a proven ability to ensure a professional and competent service is delivered. Reporting to the Managing Director you will assist with the ongoing development of systems, process and procedure building the necessary foundations which will enable the company to undergo significant growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reliable delivery of the technical service functionality in a timely and accurate manner;
- Management of the technical services team;
- Motivating the team to achieve a high level of productivity;
- Mentoring individuals to achieve a service orientated approach;
- Fostering the continuous evolution of minimum standards;
- Forming and implementing new strategy including the introduction of new procedures;
- Development and monitoring of SLA and KPI as necessary to achieve measurable success;
- Engaging in the sales process; designing smart and appropriate service solutions and contract wording
- Ownership and resolution of service delivery issues;
- Serious incident management;
- Provision of consultative services as required enabling customers to develop and implement best practice;
- Hands-on management of key complex projects;
- Recruiting, onboarding, evaluation and appraisal of team members;
- Management of IT systems supporting the technical services team and introduction of new software as required;
- Management and operational compliance for Continuity, Service Delivery, Data Protection & Health & Safety.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated experienced individual, demonstrating strong inter-personal skills and willing to embrace change whilst looking to develop a long term career.
Due to the nature of this role and our client’s commitment to security, the successful candidate should expect to be subject to certain security vetting.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.45 - 5.15