Our client are looking to recruit Machine Operators at their production site in Maidstone. The purpose of the role is to set and operate the machinery in order to achieve optimum production figures each shift and at the same time ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Set and operate the machinery effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure the plant and machinery is in safe working order and running efficiently at all times.
- Report and address any Health & Safety issues within the department.
- Ensure that the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn at all times and checks are completed.
- Ensure that all Quality Control procedures are adhered to whilst identifying any non-conforming goods.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards across the department.
- Complete relevant paperwork accurately for administration purposes.
- Attend further training that is relevant to the role to aid in development and progression.
- Monitor production, quality, yield and waste at regular intervals to ensure optimum production figures are achieved.
This opportunity is available with an immediate start and no experience is necessary, all training and safety equipment will be provided.
Our client has three covering shifts that are as follows:
Nights, days and alternate days/nights.
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Apply for Machine Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly