Location: Maidstone, Kent (free onsite parking)
Starting date: Immediate
Hours: Full time position 8.45 a.m. – 5.15. p.m.
Our client are Chartered Financial Planners and are looking for a full time permanent sales/support administrator to join an established team in Maidstone.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience of working as an administrator within a financial services organisation, for at least a year. Attention to detail and accuracy are paramount to this role which would suit a proactive busy person who wishes to progress a career in financial services. The applicant should have also attained a good level of numeracy and literacy skills as they will be required to perform calculations and write letters. The role will include processing applications, servicing clients and supporting IFAs so Aspect8 require a strong team player with an excellent telephone manner.
General Administrative Duties:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, scanning, photocopying, sending and receiving emails.
- Taking telephone enquiries and making appointments for advisers.
Client Management System
- Adding new clients to Enable (bespoke back office system)
- Sending off letters of authority and obtaining policy information for research.
- Putting new business packs together for advisers.
- Setting up new contracts on Enable, submitting and processing applications to completion.
- Uploading documents to the compliance file before submission to the compliance officer.
- Invoicing fees.
Annual Client Reviews
- Updating client valuations.
- Inputting risk questionnaires.
- Using spreadsheets to present research information.
- Generating client reports and binding them for presentation.
- Diarising annual reviews and making appointments.
Full training will be provided.
Salary scale £19,000 - £25,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Staff benefits include pension, life assurance, critical illness, private medical insurance.
Interpersonnel is acting as a recruitment consultancy. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunity employer. We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Apply for Sales Support/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly