Trainee Aviation Sales Person
Private Jet Charter has for the past 27 years been listening to what our clients require and tailoring our services to deliver it – each and every time. Our dedicated team have a passion for surpassing expectations and will go to great lengths to tailor each trip to the specification of the client, timing and budget. By combining the latest technology and modern, efficient systems with good, old-fashioned values, we believe we’ve got the formula right for providing our clients with a jet charter service that is second to none.
The role itself is to assist the company in finding and bringing in new business and sales for our UK based broker team. You will be required to put yourself out into the market, follow leads, attend networking events and make new introductions. This role will require you to be able to work under pressure, meet set targets, while working in a friendly sales driven environment.
Applicants will need the following attributes.
- Good communication skills.
- A professional telephone manner.
- A friendly disposition.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Client relation skills, building and maintaining ongoing relationships.
- Meet clients when necessary to strengthen relationships.
- Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers.
- Winning accounts against competitors.
- Actively canvass for new client business.
- Represent the company at exhibitions and events.
- Reach set monthly targets (reviewed on a quarterly basis)
- Report customer discrepancies/complaints to your Charter Sales Manager.
- Administrative tasks, dealing with correspondence and keeping detailed records.
- Support colleagues in an operational and administrative capacity.
- Be flexible with working hours.
- Be part of the out-of-hours duty system.
- Actively look for new business on LinkedIn
- Maintaining our CATS CRM database
- Manage LinkedIn account – making new connections
- Warm and cold calling
Job Type: Full-time, Training will be provided and career progression is available.