Due to continued expansion our client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to further strengthen their existing team. You will be an innovative and enthusiastic, self-motivated individual, who will act as the voice of stakeholders in developing the company’s products. The successful candidate will be used to working at a high level with clients, be able to multi-task and be a self-starter able to cope with seeing a project through from inception to completion.
As a Business Analyst, you will be expected to develop and maintain a strong relationship with existing and future clients at senior management level. You will ensure that all requirements of stakeholders are captured, refined and amended and provide the development team with a prioritised list of items that need delivering. You will have strong project management skills, be highly IT literate and be able to translate client business requirements into detailed briefs, produce business specifications and provide innovative and functional solutions to business challenges. Working with a team of web developers and database managers, you will ensure that existing systems are maintained and developed to the clients’ requirements, deal efficiently with queries and bespoke reporting requests. It is essential that you are able to work alone dealing with all aspects of the project.
Key elements of the role:
- Attending and running regular liaison meetings with clients.
- Review business requests and assist in determining their viability.
- Translating client business requirements into key deliverables.
- Acts as a member of the Scrum Team and provide a point of contact for development to stakeholders.
- Setting up and managing projects.
- Support the release process by distributing information relating to new releases
- Assist with the prioritisation of development team backlog by participating in all levels of meetings.
- Ensure that UAT reports are produced to confirm that development releases deliver the Features/User Stories as agreed
- Ensuring adequate documentation is generated to support the upcoming development releases.
- Specifying new applications according to client requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
The candidate must have experience working as a Business Analyst in an Agile development environment. You will have experience in working with stakeholders to capture and define requirements and conveying those requirements to development.
Candidates must have received formal training in the following:
- Microsoft products including advanced Excel, Access and Power point.
- Formal project management training.
- Advance presentation skills.
- Working with project management software.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with end users and understanding their requirements.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle within an Agile Scrum framework.
- A track record of managing multiple requests and strong examples showcasing planning and organisational skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft’s Office solution (including Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Possess the ability to authoritatively run a meeting containing multiple stakeholders and ensure the business requirements are met.