Clinic Reception Cover
- Receptionist / Administrator
- £16000 pro rata (Approximately 25-29 hrs per week to be confirmed)
The St Lawrence Clinic, Canterbury, is looking for a Receptionist / Administrator to join their successful team. To cover week days, evenings and occasional Saturdays, exact hours to be confirmed, with an immediate start, working in a busy clinic.
Your main duties will include:
Greeting patients, answering telephone calls, liaising with clients and staff requests, appointment booking, Data entry, filing, emailing, faxing, photocopying, contacting clients regarding overdue invoices, scanning and printing documents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some previous clinical/medical experience preferred but not essential
- General admin experience required
- Good IT skills, with a working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Will be able to work as part of a team, well presented, have a bright and cheerful disposition, and a good sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible (candidate would be required to cover annual leave / staff sickness)
Interpersonnel is acting as a recruitment consultancy and assisting with the 1st recruitment stage. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunity employer.