HGV C+E Driver/Fitter/Handyperson
HGV C + E Driver/Fitter/Handyperson
A position exists for a driver/fitter/handyperson to work in our truck and van workshops in Maidstone. The job is ideal for someone who is tired of spending nights away and is looking for local, varied work. The hours of work would be 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday as required. The work would generally be collection and delivery of vehicles to/from customers, taking vehicles for their annual DOT test, carrying out minor repairs, steam cleaning vehicles, cleaning/tidying the workshop and carrying out other tasks as requested.
- Have a willing “can do” attitude.
- Have a full clean car driving licence in addition to their HGV C + E licence.
- Have a valid Drivers CPC Card.
- Be content to work on their own without the need for supervision.
- Be flexible with their hours of work to meet customer needs.
We are a long-established family owned and run business with a reputation for outstanding customer service. We hold six major franchises and employ approximately 275 staff.
To apply please send your CV and details by e-mail to:
Kirsty Hadlow – Haynes Trucks Ltd
Interpersonnel is acting as a recruitment agency and assisting with the first recruitment stage. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunity employer.