Driver/Technician/ Handyperson with experience or ability in delivering, collecting, installing and repairing community/Mobility equipment. Based at our warehouse in Walderslade, Chatham, Kent ME5 8RF
Euromedical Products Ltd. (Trading as Euromobility) is an independently owned business and a leading provider of Healthcare equipment and Servicing. We work closely with Local Authority and private customers.
Driver/ Technician / Handyperson Role.
• Delivery Driver Experience
• Basic DIY Handyperson experience
• Be responsible for the delivery, collection, and installation and repairing of healthcare equipment into service user’s homes and associated locations across the local area
• Loading / unloading equipment into the van in a safe appropriate manner
• Multiple deliveries daily and stock movements, some of which can be heavy and may include beds and other large or heavy items.
• Warehouse duties, including cleaning/ decontaminating equipment
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Flexibility with regards to changing priorities of work, in order to support the changing needs of our service users and busy team
• Work well as part of a team
• Being on call on a rotational basis
•Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and Company regulations.
• You must have held a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years which qualifies you to drive a light goods van, Clean licence and had no serious convictions.
This is a basic overview but not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonable duties, to meet the needs of the business.
What can we offer you?
• An hourly rate of £7.60 Salary reviewed after six months
• Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (40 hours per week)
• Be provided with a company van, company mobile phone
• Optional Company Pension Scheme
• 20 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
This role is working in a regulated activity and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary in the role please apply by emailing your CV with covering letter to email@example.com or posting to Mandy Fenton, Finance Director.
Euromobility, Unit 6 Gladepoint, Gleaming Wood Drive, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent ME5 8RF
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation.