Britelite Windows Ltd. Require a Building Manager.
Job title: Building Manager (Conservatories).
Job Type: Permanent, full time.
Salary: Dependant on experience, (in the range of £30k per annum).
Vehicle: A vehicle will be provided.
Britelite Windows are looking to recruit a Building Manager, based at their head office in Maidstone Kent (travel to sites, and other Depots will be required).
Duties will include:
- Interpreting survey documents, and planning material, and equipment deliveries.
- Calculating correct material quantities.
- Negotiating best prices on material, equipment, and waste disposal costs.
- Communicating with customers and builder, ensuring all queries are answered.
- Site inspections.
- Recruiting and training building teams.
- Payment of contractors.
- Managing and minimising outstanding debts.
- Experience in the building industry is essential.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Personnel management.
- Articulate, reliable, self starter, with a positive attitude.
- Must posses the confidence to deal with customer enquiries.
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication and mediation skills
- Must be able to work in a team, and on own initiative
- Self starter.
The ideal candidate will be organised, adaptable and be able to work as a part of a team.
Candidates must also have good verbal and written, communication skills, be flexible, and have a positive attitude.
The job is dependant on suitable references.
Britelite Windows is an equal opportunities employer.
Please E-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the HR Manager on 01622 663399 for an application form.