Procurement Assistant VACANCY
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Assistant to join our head office based in Dartford, Kent on a permanent basis.
Compagnie Fruitiere UK Ltd is a leading produce distributor in the UK, a part of a wider group with over 18,000 employees worldwide. As we work in a fast paced industry, we require someone who is able to react quickly to changes in a proactive and energetic manner to support the board.
The key duties of the role include:
- Plan and schedule all raw material requirements in line with customer demand
- To manage and control all stock levels
- Maintain and update all data as required in planning files and schedules
- Liaise with account managers and production teams with regards to customer product launches/de-lists, trials
- Support the Senior Procurement Planner in projects
- Able to demonstrate previous experience working within a planning/purchasing role
- Able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
Working week: 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Interpersonnel is acting as a recruitment agent and assisting with the first stage of recruitment. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Procurement Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly