Multi-Trade for Disabled Adaptation Works
We are a company based in Northfleet, Kent and are looking for experienced self employed multi-trade operatives to work mainly on our Disabled Adaption Works, but also on some of our other larger site jobs (extension, refurbishments etc)
Works involve installation of flush floor showers, ramps, level access etc for our Local Authority & Private clients.
- You must be experienced in working on disabled adaptation work
- Have a DBS Disclosure (or be prepared for us to carry out one).
- Hold a CSCS Card
- UTR Number
- Have Public Insurance Liability (min of 2 million GBP)
- Health & Safety Training for Asbestos Awareness etc (H&S training can be provided if you do not have any)
- Your own van and tools
- Reliability, working on your own initiative & working to timescales is imperative
- You must be able to read and understand Specifications
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer