Field Account Manager
We are working with our award winning Global FMCG client who are looking for a Field Account Manager based in the Maidstone area to join them in a fulfilling career where you will be pivotal in their ongoing success
- You will be working in a team orientated environment with strong management and guidance and a fully comprehensive initial training programme on offer.
- We are looking for people who want to build relationships and rapport with clients as opposed to quick win sales.
- This is a Home/Field based role and you will be targeted on visits, sales of products, and other activity. You will NOT be required to look for new business.
- On occasion you will be asked to cover a wider area which will require staying away from home, costs will be reimbursed.
- You will have targets to meet which will include; Products sold, calls met, merchandising activities and more.
- The position is on the condition that an 8 - 11 week intensive training course is undertaken away from home from Sunday evening to Friday late afternoon.
- We are looking for exceptional people who can really drive brand availability.
- In return you can expect to work for an Employer of Choice award winner and enjoy a progressive career.
- A background in Sales is a distinct advantage however not essential
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent numeracy skills
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Educated to a good standard of GCSE level
- Full driving licence
Please apply with CV to Clockwork Recruitment or call 01483 331382