SEO & PPC Executive
My client a personal financing company is looking to hire a dynamic and passionate SEO & PPC Executive to drive their high-quality traffic and conversions via their website. The role will report into the Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing SEO & PPC strategies in line with overall business objectives, the role will also manage all PPC platforms on a day-to-day basis to ensure the delivery of channel KPI’s.
Duties & responsibilities
- Support & manage the company’s SEO strategy following Googles best practise guidelines;
- Conduct Keyword research using a variety of SEO & PPC tools;
- Monitor & review competitor SEO & PPC campaigns and feedback results to ensure our campaign remain best in-class;
- Propose content & metadata recommendations based on research & analysis;
- Work alongside team members to define content ideas;
- Build and develop relationships & outreach strategies with key influencers and bloggers;
- Build and develop relationships with key influencers and bloggers, implementing influencer and customer advocate programs;
- Act as the point of contact to respond to online comments / enquiries;
- Responsible for analysis and reporting on KPI’s, such as bounce rate, visitor numbers, cost per acquisition across organic and paid channels.
Personal Profile/ Experience
- At least 1 to 3 years in SEO & PPC either in-house or agency;
- Strong knowledge in SEO, PPC, Youtube Ads, Social Marketing & general online marketing;
- Proven methods of improving inbound traffic and leads / revenue;
- Demonstrated experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEO tools & review platforms;
- Experience using an automated marketing tool, desirable (Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot);
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Experience publishing content in a website CMS (WordPress);
- Demonstrated experience with Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEO tools & review platforms;
- Experience in email marketing and creating work flows;
- Experience with A/B testing.