We are looking for a confident & enthusiastic Chef with a passion for food to help with an exciting project & play key part in the development for our company.
The Venue is a Football Club. The applicant must be able to work weekends if Match Days & Events on.
You will be required to work as an individual & also as part of a team in a compact yet highly productive kitchen
The successful applicant must demonstrate commitment to the highest standards of quality, presentation & service for approximately 40hr per week which includes days, evenings & weekends as & when required
Attention to detail is a must, as in demonstrated culinary and passion to demonstrate expertise.
We want someone with creativity & passion to help us produce dishes & enhance the overall dining experience for our guests.
This role is very important to our business & is why we are looking for a Head Chef with the relevant experience to complement our Team and maintain our reputation
Responsibilities and Duties
- hardworking & reliable
- setting menus & food pricing/costing's
- managing the kitchen
- weekly/monthly stock takes-stock control
- ordering & monitoring supplies
- conforming all times with Health & Safety/ Food Safety
- delivery of operations
- reporting to the Catering Operations Manager
- Cleanliness of kitchen & all responsible areas are imperative -this MUST be kept to a very high standard
Qualifications and Skills
You will be expected to deliver consistently excellent standards in all areas of your work
Held a Head Chef position previous or High Standard of Sous Chef