IT Sales Specialist
1 day left
- Full Time
About this IT Sales Specialist Apprentice Role
We’re a fast growing provider of IT management and security software.
We typically sell into medium to large enterprises across a wide range of sectors with customers in 196 countries including recognised brands such as Apple, Intel and Ebay.
We have offices in the UK, India and the UK.
Description of Vacancy
We’re currently looking for a junior account manager to join our small team in the UK.
The role will be working alongside one of the senior company directors and the regional marketing manager and will be a significant opportunity to really become a part of a fast growing and successful team.
You will be provided with both technical product training along with extensive and daily advanced sales training, one to one coaching and overall business mentoring.
This role presents a significant opportunity to gain entrance into one of the most lucrative, fast paced and rewarding sectors and offers a real springboard into the exciting world of IT sales
- Taking inbound calls from clients in multiple global locations
- Making outbound calls into cold and warm contacts from our database
- Qualifying clients requirements and making relevant product recommendations
- To become a product expert in the areas of IT Management tools.
- To ultimately hit agreed targets in relation to sales and other related measurable
- To make outbound calls to help us identify new partnership opportunities across multiple regions
For additional information on the company’s products, please access the following: www.lepide.com
Minimum of £144.50 per week but the company is willing to pay a higher rate dependent upon the candidate.
In addition you will be eligible for uncapped commission payments and use of a company laptop and mobile phone
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
There may be an occasional requirement to work later (to accommodate multiple geographic regions and out of hours emergency e-mail/inbound call monitoring via company provided mobile phone)
Minimum of GCSE Grade A*- D or equivalent qualifications
- Willing and quick to learn
- Able to adapt to change
- Work off your initiative
- Possess strong communication skills
- Any knowledge of B2B sales or general telephones based sales would be useful / not essential
- Any knowledge of IT / IT security would be good but not essential / full training will be provided
- Flexible when required / occasional shift work ‘may’ be required to accommodate multiple time zones
- Mature and dependable
- Be resilient and persistent
- Reliable and dependable
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework – consisting of the NVQ Level 2 in Sales, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
Future Prospects: A continuing career in IT Sales for the right candidate
As of 1st April 2017, the NMW for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16 - 18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training.