Digital Marketing Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
SV Digital is a digital marketing agency growing at a rapid rate. Working with multiple brands
internationally and at local levels, from watch brands and fitness brands to luxury Caribbean real
estate and designer sports clothing. Helping them get in front of more people and to sell more of
their product in a long term, predictable fashion with our trademark “ecosystem” method.
Description of vacancy
A fantastic opportunity to start your career in Marketing working with a dynamic team and extensive opportunities to learn and implement marketing strategies.
You will be working within the digital marketing team which holds the responsibility of strategising and developing multi-platform marketing campaigns, analysing results in order to optimise each campaign and testing different marketing methods to increase results.
Driving huge amounts of relevant traffic to clients online assets and convert that traffic into sales is the key responsibility for the digital marketing team.
Main activities for this role are as follows:
- Executing strategic marketing plans to drive awareness and sales
- Collaborating across different departments to ensure congruency between campaigns and
- deadlines are met
- Interpreting data to understand where campaigns are falling short in order to maximise them
- Working with clients and other departments on the client life cycle to improve conversion
- Dealing directly with the client to ensure everything is taking care of and representing the company
- Being involved in pitching to potential customers
As a Digital Marketing Executive, your main focus will be to completely oversee and manage all aspects of clients’ accounts/campaigns. This means you will be included at every step of campaign development. The role will involve working closely with the Strategist to develop future strategy, Copywriters to craft seductive ad copy and our creative team to design landing pages and images.
It will be your responsibility to ensure campaigns are running smoothly and getting optimal results.
Full training is provided for this role in 2 main phases:
The first being the beginning of your time with
In the role, this period can last up to 6 months to bring your skill level to a point where you can take on your own clients but may be a lot sooner depending on your abilities.
The second is ongoing weekly training throughout your time with us to ensure we stay at the forefront of the marketing industry and you are constantly developing.
This training will take place during work hours
You will be required to learn from the experts we have available to us in each field of marketing, conversion optimisation and business development and be able to effectively analyse which will be the most profitable route to take a brand or product to market to maximise both short and long-term impact of the business.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Advanced Marketing Strategy
- Paid Social Media Advertising
- Organic Social Media Advertising
- Paid And Organic Youtube Advertising
- Google Advertising
- Mastering The Use Of Re-targeting Platforms
- Creating High Converting Landing Pages
- Detailed Analytics and Optimization Across All Platforms, Strategies and Pages
- Utilising “Outside The Box” thinking to create bespoke solutions for clients
- Assessing Brand Impact Of Advertising
£160 per week (£4 per hour)
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm
Lunch break paid
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
- A sense of humour - SV is known for its fun/quirky attitude
- Passionate about online marketing and the power of digital marketing
- Good computer skills
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Think outside the box and see the big picture
- Attitude and work ethic is a must
- Intuition and the ability to be proactive rather than reactive
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.