Data Analysis Apprentice
YouMe Business Services is a small data management and consulting company. We support our clients by managing and analysing their data through creating of bespoke models, systems and presentations.
We’re looking for a confident individual to join our young, expanding organisation.
The successful applicant will be working closely with our clients remotely, via email and phone conversations so ability to communicate effectively is essential.
Description of vacancy
- Work with client company staff to understand management systems and what data is available to support the completion of assigned tasks and projects
- Extract, cleanse & manipulate data for analysis
- Create dynamic models and report platforms to provide ongoing insight for stakeholders
- Present data and analysis in professional documents
- Present findings to stakeholder
£5.00 per hour
35 hour week
£175.00 per week
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
1 hour unpaid lunch
You will be working within our home office and therefore must be comfortable around a friendly dog.
Minimum achieved Grade D or equivalent in English and Maths.
- More important than any specific qualifications is a thorough understanding of the principles of data management. Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
- Experience of programming in VBA and a DBMS solution such as MS SQL Server and knowledge of SQL is highly desirable.
- Being able to work quickly, independently & accurately is important as we are frequently working to tight deadlines with data from various sources.
- Willingness to work flexibly
- Ability to multitask
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Outgoing warm personality
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.