Customer Service and Administration Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
Countrywise is a joint venture company established in 2012 to deliver a repairs service to the residents of Town and Country Housing Group.
The joint venture company has two principal shareholders (Town and Country Housing Group and Wates) which represents a partnership between the public and private sector.
Wates are the family owned private sector partner and 49% shareholder. They are a construction and repairs company with a £1.27 billion turnover employing 3,703 staff.
Countrywise deliver over 12,000 repairs to 5,782 properties in the Tunbridge Wells area and currently employ over 50 staff. We have recently been awarded the non JV area in East Kent which will add a further 3,100 properties and increase.
Description of vacancy
This vacancy will be working within the customer service and commercial team and undertaking a number of number of different roles.
- Work within a customer service driven sector where service excellence is paramount.
- Understand working within targets and performance indicators where satisfaction is measured and recorded.
- Develop effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Respond to calls from customers and develop the ability to manage their needs
- Gain understanding and skills and techniques to manage difficult customers.
- Gain experience and knowledge of repairs
- Utilise bespoke operational software to record repairs history and appoint jobs.
- Handle and manage complaints responding both verbally and in written communication
- Interact with all stakeholders including our shareholders ( Wates and Town and Country Housing Group)
- Build working relationships with work colleagues and clients.
- Able to work in a fast moving and very responsive office environment
- Exposure to repairs and maintenance environment where large volume repairs are undertaken by tradespeople and sub-contractors.
£216 per week
30 hours per week (8am-3pm or 9am-4pm with a one hour lunch break)
Minimum of Level 1 in maths and English.
- Basic computer skills
- Plan and time manage own workload
- Good maths and English skills
- Ability to work in an organised and structured way
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training and Apprenticeships (KT&A) Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.