Customer Service Advisor
2 days left
- Full Time
Established in 2001, this company provides payroll and accountancy services to thousands of individuals across many industries throughout the UK.
Their central data-centre features the highest level of technological support, data protection and security, ensuring that all client details are safe and secure within internal systems.
Keeping details on site allows the dedicated customer services team to access information at the click of a button, and answer any queries or questions quickly and efficiently.
The experienced account management team ensures that each account is handled with a personal touch, and provides a direct point of contact.
The company offers every client, sub-contractor or recruitment agency, a premier service.
Description of vacancy
The accounts team is responsible for financial control and reporting across our range of businesses and for supporting the company Directors.
This position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to start on an Accountancy career path.
- Processing purchase orders on Sage 200
- Posting purchase ledger invoices
- Raising purchase ledger payments
- Reconciliation of agency invoices
- Processing staff compliments vouchers
- Processing of employees weekly expenses
- Maintenance of petty cash float
- General data inputting
- Company car fleet administration
- Assisting with property management
- Searching for the best delivery rates and posting packages overseas
- Updating staff overtime spreadsheet
- Downloading Bank statements on monthly basis (PDF & Excel)
- Generating MAPP reports on monthly basis for commission preparation
- Mobile phone calls analysis
- Recharges of professional fees – Chartergates on weekly basis
- Filing (paper and electronic)
- Other duties as required.
Salary dependent upon chosen candidate but in range of £12,000 to £14,000 per annum
Monday to Friday
8am to 5pm
Good general level of education with a minimum of a B pass in Maths and Science GCSEs
Minimum of Grade D in English or equivalent qualification.
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach producing accurate results
- Flexibility and willingness to tackle any task
- Good time management skills, able to work under pressure
- Able to work as a part of a busy team taking responsibility for processes and tasks as required.
Willingness to learn
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.