Apprentice Junior Business Manager
Semma4 is a long established military surplus supplier specialising in supplying direct to Cadet Detachments (CCF, ACF, ATC and Sea Cadets), British Armed Forces, Regular Army and TA units nationwide.
Operating from retail premises in Maidstone and also offering online sales.
Drawing from a combined 24 years’ experience in the British Army, they offer friendly and knowledgeable advice on a range of products and services.
They also provide a garment printing and embroidery service.
Description of Vacancy
Junior Business Manager, this is a varied role, duties will include providing a service to visiting customers, handling customer enquiries and completing sales. You need to be IT literate as you will be dealing with internet enquiries and also a requirement to work in the warehouse.
- Learn and maintain an understanding of products and pricing
- Handle customer enquiries in a polite and friendly manner
- Complete sales transactions
- Handle stock and pricing
- Ensure the store presentation is at a high level
- Support the business with ideas for improvement and marketing the store and business.
- Dealing with internet enquiries and customers on the telephone and via email
- General Warehouse duties including stock control
£3.50 per hour - £140.00 a week
40 hours per week – pattern negotiable
Minimum of GCSE Grade A* to D in maths and English or equivalent qualifications
- Confident when dealing with others
- Good team worker
- Ability to multi task
- Willingness to learn
- Able to contribute ideas
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by KEY Training Services Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.