Trainee Lettings Negotiator
1 day left
- Full Time
We are a market leading estate agent. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and results. We have been in existence since 2013 and are continually growing as a company.
Description of Vacancy
Vacancy is for a full time position within a busy estate agent. Registering Applicants face to face and over the phone. Calling applicants with a view to booking viewings, mortgage appointments and valuations. Accompanying Viewings, administration and ensuring high levels of customer service are met.
We are looking for someone to complete general office duties and to offer support to our lettings team. Some of the duties included will be:-
- Greeting and speaking to customers
- Answer telephone sales enquiries, including inbound sales calls
- Maintaining customer records
- Contacting customers to arrange viewings
- Be responsible for ensuring there are sufficient stocks of property details
- Assist in creating newspaper ads
- Other general Office administration such as filing, printing, data input
- Inputting and accessing sales and marketing data in information systems
- Generating sales and lettings leads
37.5 hrs a week
None essential, although must have GSCE grades of C and above in Maths, English and Science.
- Good people skills
- Computer literate
- Good sales ability
- Smart appearance
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.