Junior Administration and Sales Support
1 day left
- Full Time
Independently owned and run by the current proprietor for over 20 years, Kings is dedicated to providing a quality service, in-depth local knowledge and friendly professional advice to all, supported by modern technology and with comprehensive media coverage via all major property web portals including “Rightmove” and “On The Market” as well as local press advertising. We enjoy high levels of repeat and referral business, our aim is quite simply to be the best we can be for our clients and customers alike.
Description of vacancy
This is a rare and amazing opportunity to join a leading Kent property company. We are looking for motivated person to join our team at Meopham.
Are you an intelligent, articulate and driven individual, would you be interested in a varied role supporting a small but busy office with prospects for advancement.
The vacancy is for a junior office administrator within this organisation. We are looking for the highly motivated individual who can compliment our team of professionals by ensuring telephones are answered, customers are greeted and there is sufficient property information available for new prospective clients.
We are looking for someone to complete general office duties and to offer support to our Sales team. Some of the duties included will be:-
- Greeting and speaking to customers
- Answer telephone enquiries
- Maintaining customer records
- Contacting customers to arrange viewings
- Be responsible for ensuring there are sufficient stocks of property details
- Assist in creating newspaper ads
- Other general Office administration such as filing, printing and data input .
There will be opportunities to assist the Sales team and for the right candidate there may be further prospects.
£3.50 per hour
39 hours a week, over 5 days.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well on their own
- Good maths and English skills
- Ability to work in an organised and structured way
- Good telephone manner, polite and professional
- Well organised
- Good attention to detail
- Well-spoken and presentable
Minimum of Level 1 in maths and English.
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework - consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.