An opportunity to work in an office environment whilst being surrounded by countryside. The Nevill is one of the top golf clubs in the area and the staff are a small and friendly team. Due to recent expansion we now need an extra pair of hands to assist the current staff with general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Performs clerical duties, including answering and transferring calls
- Interacts with Club members and visitors
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organising events when necessary
- Day to day bookkeeping using SAGE
Office Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Experience in bookkeeping using SAGE preferred
Must have a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Must have excellent typing skills and be able to prioritise efficiently, work alone or as part of a team, and have a thorough working knowledge of basic office management procedures.
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-13:00 - £20 hours per week - £12,480 p.a.
Please send applications with a full CV to:
Ms Trilby Herriott