2 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for an Estimator to join our expanding commercial department.
This role would ideally suit someone with experience looking to learn and develop professionally and whom is looking for a career opportunity with a progressive company.
- Assisting Commercial Director, Surveying and Contracts teams
- Take off quantities and detailed information from construction drawings and specifications
- Assess individual rates and prices, both sub-contractor and materials
- Identify changes to works information
- Costing variations
- Understanding of quality control, material scheduling etc
- Cost reporting
This is an incremental position to the company which requires an individual with not only relevant knowledge and expertise but also drive and determination to ensure the projects are delivered to a success. It is essential that you have prior experience in an Estimating capacity. The ideal candidate will have good negotiation and communicating skills, be extremely organised, highly numerate, confident and self-motivated.
A Full UK driving licence is essential.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000, dependent on experience.
Company benefits dependent on experience.
Apply for Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly