Kent based Education Recruitment Agency Three R's are seeking a full time experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a strong and friendly team of 6 based in the Ashford Office.
You will specialise in seeking permanent and temporary placements for Primary Teachers in Schools across Kent.
You must be self-motivated and hard working to achieve great earnings potential.
Hours are 9am-6pm & 7am- 4pm on a rota basis with reduced hours during school holidays. There are on call responsibilities, approximately twice a week and 1 weekend a month.
You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefit structure combined with a supportive and motivational team.
Commission is based on net profit of team temporary placements, bringing a strong meaning to working together. Three R’s is a great company to work for with exceptionally high staff retention.
- Previous experience working within recruitment, ideally the education sector.
- Experience in telephone sales/business development as you will need to generate vacancies for our candidates via the telephone.
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own car is necessary, a company pool car will also be available, as client visits are an essential part of business development and you will be expected to do this on a weekly basis.
- Registering candidates at 1 of our 5 Kent based offices.
- A proactive nature to consistently perform and exceed sales targets.
- The ability to network and create sales opportunities.
- A passion and commitment to team work.
- Basic Salary depending on experience and ability.
- Fantastic performance based team commission with extra bonuses when targets are met.
- Additional bonus for any permanent placements.
- Incentives (including cash prizes, gifts, days out)
- Loyalty is rewarded in an additional annual bonus after 4 years’ service.
- Paid for Days out (including Spa Days, theatre trips & fine dining)
- 25 days annual leave entitlement.
- A reduced timetable during school holidays on top of annual leave.
- Clothing allowance.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- A supportive and caring team helping you reach your potential!
Please send a covering letter and an up to date CV.
Please only apply if you have at least 1 year’s recruitment experience, any applications without evidence of this experience will not be considered. We will respond to you by the 29th March 2018.