Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
6 days left
- Full Time
Sterling Cross is a boutique-style niche market recruiter. We specialise within various medical sectors and provide a no fee on placement recruitment service across the UK.
With more than 15 years’ experience providing bespoke solutions to household name clients in the Medical and Allied Health sectors, we use a variety of tried and tested methods as well as cutting-edge tools to support our clients’ recruitment needs. As part of an exciting period of growth we are looking to add to our team of experienced and dedicated specialist candidate resourcers.
About the role:
Your day will be challenging and varied, as our resourcers take responsibility for both client and candidate relationships. As a resourcer your primary responsibilities are:
- Sourcing and working with candidates to match them to job opportunities.
- Supporting your company manager in attaining targets, developing client relationships and managing a candidate database.
- Working with clients and colleagues to design and implement candidate attraction strategies, including creative advertising and headhunting.
In order to maintain our reputation for success in a highly competitive industry, we are looking to complement our existing team with energetic, driven and motivated individuals who would like to be part of our continued growth. Working alongside our high-energy team of consultants, team-work and high achievement are strongly encouraged.
A successful resourcer must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work to targets.
- Excellent organisational and database skills.
- A career focussed approach and a desire to succeed in a rewarding environment.
Our consultants are supported by an experienced management team, and all aspects of your career development are rigorously encouraged through a proven program of ongoing training and development. If you are currently working in a customer-focussed, sales orientated environment and would like the opportunity to be rewarded for your excellence then we would like to hear from you. We are a vibrant and successful company that encourages a culture of personal and financial achievement, so if you feel that you could thrive in this environment then please apply.
£15,000-£16,000 Basic salary. Monthly bonus and incentives. OTE £20,000-£24,000
Please note that our on-site facilities include free parking, restaurants, crèche facilities, and fully equipped gym, physiotherapy and health & well-being consultants.
Apply for Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly