Italian speaking PA to the Managing Director of Broadcasting and Technical Ops
Formula One Management Ltd operates within the dynamic and exciting world of motor racing with over 500M fans worldwide.
The Formula One Group is responsible for the growth of the sport and exploitation of the sport's commercial rights. It is also responsible for the design and operation of many of the key technical systems used for the televising and administration of Formula One Motor Racing events.
This is a truly exciting time to join Formula One, and we have a fantastic opportunity for a highly efficient and experienced Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director of Broadcasting and Technical Ops.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the MD as well as assisting with other Directors as required
- Inbox management and prioritising emails
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organise and ensure the MD is well prepared for meetings
- Administer, coordinate and submit monthly expense claim forms and credit card paperwork in a timely manner
- Meeting planning and preparation, including minute taking and distribution (sometimes of a technical nature)
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, word documents and agendas
- Coordinate travel arrangements with the Travel department; to include visa applications
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Maintain the highest standards with regard to respect, integrity and confidentiality
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent written and oral English language skills and have the ability to effectively interact and communicate with a wide range of people and personalities including external suppliers and third parties. You must be able to work unsupervised and to efficiently manage and prioritise your own workload whilst maintaining deadlines.
Interviews will be held asap, therefore we encourage early application.
Due to the large response we receive for each position, it is not possible for us to reply to each application individually. Therefore, if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Italian speaking PA to the Managing Director of Broadcasting and Technical Ops
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly