kmfm Radio Sales Manager
kmfm broadcasts to Kent with it's unique makeup of 7 FM stations and countywide DAB.
We have just recorded a record RAJAR result with 206,400 now listening every week.
These audiences have created a high demand for advertising on kmfm and we are looking to recruit an experienced, creative and results driven individual, to be part of our Radio Resource Team.
Working alongside our Head of Radio Sales and Programming Team; you will be proactively supporting 50 sales executives in our local offices across the county, helping them grow their radio knowledge and building radio into their sales presentations.
kmfm is part of KM Media Group which also operates some of the most successful newspapers, publications and online platforms in the UK and we have recently launched KMTV, a local channel in Kent. This offers a unique opportunity to our advertisers as our commercial team
present a portfolio of options to maximise marketing to our local clients.
What do we need from you?
- At least 2 years of experience at a commercial radio station or similar radio related role
- Increases in local spot airtime by local team against set monthly targets
- Working with local teams to improve yield for radio airtime sales
- Be an instrumental part in raising the creativity of commercials and get results for advertisers
- Development of revenue and units of sponsorship sold for programming and features
- Creation of bespoke promotions for local clients that build audiences and deliver revenue
- Identifying or creating events that kmfm should be involved in to increase the station profile and once again are revenue generating
In addition, you will need to have drive and enthusiasm with a creative outlook as we take kmfm to the next level, making it one of the leading local independent stations in the UK.
If you think you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience then please apply by completing the application form and attach your CV. Also state why you believe you can succeed in this role, by 25th March