Business Process Analyst
Business Process Analyst
One of the Key Priorities for our client is simplification and the improvement of business processes. This role’s primary responsibility is to support the Group Project Manager in driving the simplification mission throughout the Group, helping to make them work more effectively. You will take a leading role in the creation of complex yet user-friendly solutions to fulfil business simplification requirements using a combination of Microsoft Products, particularly Excel.
You will work with the Group Project Manager and with all teams acting as a Champion of Excellence, a Champion of Simplification and a Champion of Knowledge Sharing.
Competencies for Success:
The position requires a high level of general organisation as well as excellent communication skills, combined with an ability to work independently, with various stakeholders or as part of a team. The ability to manage multiple priorities and projects for multiple teams/people along with the need to be both reactive and proactive is essential.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience of complex formula creation
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel VBA coding (Macro creation)
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Visio
- The ability to create robust, well presented user-friendly solutions
- Data analysis skills, the ability to spot anomalies and to write effective commentary on commercial reports
- Excellent practical knowledge of the MS Office Suite and experience of and competence in bespoke booking systems
- An autodidactic nature, an intrinsic desire to learn and to find solutions
- Initiative and both the ability and the willingness to challenge when appropriate to make decisions with confidence
- Strong completer/finisher tendencies, the ability to see long and complex projects and tasks through to a successful conclusion
- The ability to interact at all levels with confidence and clarity, particularly when explaining technical solutions to non-technical staff, when training or when offering advice or assistance
- Creative, strategic and lateral thinking with an awareness of the potential impacts as a result of change and with strong problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A logical and systematic approach
- Calmness when working under pressure and adaptability when demands and requirements change
- Excellent time management skills; the ability to prioritise, to multi task and to work with tight deadlines
- Commitment to the group’s Vision, Mission and Core Values
This is a full time permanent role, office based, working Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm. We offer a relaxed and fun working environment, a casual dress code, onsite parking and an attractive benefits package including enhanced annual leave, pension, flexible working and a number of travel industry perks, as well as the opportunity for further training and development within this growing team.
For a complete job specification please apply or contact James Summerton at 1st Choice Jobs
Apply for Business Process Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly