Our client are looking for a Sales Executive to join their successful and experienced sales team based in modern offices in Maidstone's outskirts. They provide a structured training and progression scheme as well as a strong commission structure. They pride themselves on a superior standard of customer service which separates them from their competitors.
They are a family run business with an annual turnover in excess of £10m, specialising in the national distribution of retail supplies and business consumables to the biggest brands in the UK fuel and convenience retail market.
The ideal candidate will have two years previous sales experience, be bright, enthusiastic and keen to work hard in order to contribute to the growth and continued success of our company.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Hours: 9am to 5pm
Salary: £17,000 rising to £18,000 upon successful completion of probationary period. £22,000 OTE
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly team targets
- Develop and maintain sales on existing accounts through outbound telephone calls
- Use qualified leads to contact prospect customers
- Maximise and convert sales on inbound customer telephone calls
- Account management – build a rapport with customers, deal with their queries and follow through to resolution
- Promote special offers, promotions and new products to all customers where relevant
- Report any information of relevance to the sales manager with regard to competitor pricing, market trends and products
Key Skills & Competences
- Excellent communicator
- Self motivated
- Sales driven
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Team player
- Ability to handle objections
- Computer/IT Skills – Microsoft Excel, Word, CRM
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Monthly bonuses
- 20 days holiday
- No working on weekends or bank holidays
- Modern offices
- Regular social events
- Free onsite parking
- Childcare vouchers offered
- Company pension
Please apply attaching your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this position.
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.