Management Accountant (part time, flexible working possibly available)
An opportunity has arisen to join the finance department at Invicta Produce, Ramsgate.
The main responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Posting of accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts as part of the month end process
- To provide support on payroll, bank reconciliations, accounts payable and receivable.
- Complete intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns.
- Assist in the provision of information to external accountants for annual accounts preparation, for 4 entities
- Adhoc tasks as required
Job Holder Specification:
Competencies/ Personal Requirements:
- A professional Accounting qualification (ideally CIMA or AAT)
- Ability to use Word, Excel, Sage
This is a permanent part time position. It is anticipated 6 full days work each month will be required as a minimum to complete the main requirements. However, it would be possible to expand this and take on additional office work if desired. We would ask you to work at least one day per week which could be split into 2 half days, one of which would have to be on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Hourly rate will be dependent on experience and qualifications and whether on an employed or self employed basis.
Ideally, we are looking for a hand over period during April.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly